The Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth is a museum in Ancient Corinth, Greece.
The museum houses a large collection of artifacts of the local archaeological site and smaller sites in the neighboring area, such as Korakou, Gonia, and Acrocorinth. The artifacts, which were systematically recovered beginning in 1896 by the Corinth Excavations, illustrate much about Ancient Corinth through Greek, Roman and Byzantine rule. Exhibits include statues, mosaics, pottery and sarcophagi. The museum consists of four rooms. In room one are finds from the prehistoric installations in the area and includes pottery, figurines, and tools. Room two contains objects from the Geometric, Archaic, and Classical periods. Room three houses statues of Roman rulers, floor mosaics, wall paintings and Roman and Byzantine pottery. The Asklepieion room contains mainly votives from the Asklepieion at Ancient Corinth. With the generous donations of Mrs. William H. Moore, the American School of Classical Studies at Athens built the museum in 1931 and its expansion in 1950.