You take the funicular 126 m underground and then get in the small mining train which brings you in the gallery. Discover the work and the way of life of the pit workers with your guide. A beautiful sound and light show illustrates their life. Finally return to the small train to the lifts and surface to the reception.
April-September: guided tours from Tuesday afternoon (opening: 2 pm) to Sunday from 10.30am to 5pm (every day in July and August; only week-ends in October).
Temperature underground: 13°C
!!!! About 150 steps underground!!
- Splitters’s knoll and the Slate splitting
- A new exhibition entitled “Gueules de mineurs”
- The Ludo’s enigma and trail
- Mine’s games area
- “La Cave aux Parageots”: tasting and sale of “Postillonne” and “Quernelle”
- Pepito, the grey donkey and all his friends: miniature farm
- The main descent gallery restored
La Mine Bleue – La Gatelière – 49520 NOYANT LA GRAVOYERE – FRANCE
Tel: 02 41 94 39 69
Discover a wealth of information on travelling by Motorhome, Caravan or Boat when planning your holiday or trip of a lifetime
Which ever way you wish to travel, do it with style!