6 – day-old bread rolls ( about 300 gr)
350 – 400 ml milk
1 onion ( finely chopped)
50g parsley ( finely chopped)
salt & pepper
- Dice the bread rolls and fry them in the butter together with the finely chopped onion and parsley until golden brown.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs and salt, and pour over the bread rolls, onion and parsley until the bread absorbs the liquid.
- Add just enough flour to create a sticky mixture and mix well.
- Form round dumplings with wet hands, put them in boiling salt water and let them simmer for around 10 minutes until they start to bob around in the water.
- Serve as an accompaniament with a main meal.
Discover a wealth of information on travelling by Motorhome, Caravan or Boat when planning your holiday or trip of a lifetime
Which ever way you wish to travel, do it with style!