The Miniature Pony Centre is set in the beautiful heart of Dartmoor, Devon and is an idyllic family day out. The centre is home to the cute, miniature ponies alongside much more to see and do. Within the 20-acre site in the beautiful Devonshire countryside, there is farmland to explore, farm and lake-side walks and outdoor and undercover picnic areas. Children will love to see the cuddly animals in Pets Corner, tiny chicks and birds in the aviary and hatchery and the lambs in the paddocks. The stable yard and barns allow access to the different horse and pony breeds in all weathers and the centre is also home to the larger horses such as the Suffolk Punch and Shire Horses.
There is the Paddock View Cafe for a welcome cup of tea and tasty meal and a gift shop. Play areas for the kids, as well as activities, talks and demonstrations, and, of course, pony rides for children aged between 3 – 10. After all this activity a good nights sleep should be assured!
Official Website : www.miniatureponycentre.com
- Less than 1 hour travelling time from Plymouth, Exeter and Torbay.
- Easy to find, on the main B3212 road, just 2 miles west of Moretonhampstead, towards Princetown, Dartmoor, Devon.
- For satellite navigation systems, our post code is TQ13 8RG.
- There’s ample FREE parking and facilities for the disabled.
- No dogs are allowed into the Miniature Pony Centre except for guide and assistance dogs. Dog kennels are available, which are also FREE of charge.
Tel: 01647 432400
Discover a wealth of information on travelling by Motorhome, Caravan or Boat when planning your holiday or trip of a lifetime
Which ever way you wish to travel, do it with style!