Discover the great white circus. From Zweisimmen to Château-d’Oex via the Videmanette, gliding over 195 kilometres of prepared tracks. From the 2012/2013 winter, you will be able to enjoy the new SuperPass a common ski pass for Gstaad Mountain Rides and the « Alpes Vaudoises ». The SuperPass offers to the fanatics of snow sports an enormous choice : 420 kilometers of slopes, 50% of the principal slops have artificial snow, 116 ski lifts.
Including over 62 ski lifts, the Gstaad Mountain Rides allows you to enjoy over 195 kilometers of incredible ski runs. Whether on skis, snowboards or on foot come and discover our skiing paradise. The Glacier 3000, located in the Berner Oberland is open from November to April. The mountain runs are divided into 6 areas and the Top Card system allows you to enjoy skiing à la carte.
- Hot-air balloon flights. See the Alps from a new perspective – from the basket of a hot-air balloon! Available year-round, weather permitting. Contact Ballon Château d’Oex, tel 924 22 20
- Paraglide. There are numerous take-off points and numerous pilots in the area, allowing you to ride the winds no matter their direction.
- Skydive. Take a dive from 4000 meters alone or tandem. Contact Andreas Knabe at the Parachuting School, tel 079 213 71 38.
- Horseback Riding. Numerous bridle paths wind between Rougemont through Château d’Oex to Rossinière.
- Climbing wall. Meet at the Les Moulins to take a climb rain or shine. Tel 924 56 53.
- Bowling. Head to Bowling du Parc for a good time on the lanes. Tel 924 24 54.
- Hiking. With over 300km of marked paths, this regions offers some great opportunities to experience the great outdoors. A walking map with 15 suggested itineraries, labelled with length and difficult, is available around town.
- Sport-Center: tennis and skating (winter only) and sport-massages phone +41 26 924 24 50, web
- Hydrospeed. A wild adventure on the river Sarine. Strap on your flippers and float down the river with your head bobbing on the water’s surface.
- Canyoning. Suited into an isothermal outfit, you can walk and swim into some of the wildest gorges in the region.
- Canoe or kayak. Paddle around on the lake, alone with your thoughts.
- Rivières et Aventures, tel 079 434 70 89, fax 026 0924 34 23
- H2O Experience, tel 079 438 74 51.
- Swiss Raft, tel 026 924 43 50
- Biking. Marked mountain biking tracks can be found all around the region.
- Swim. The heated, olympic sized swimming pool at au Berceau is open from mid-May to early September.
- Ski. There are plenty of opportunities for downhill and cross country skiing, even tobogganing.
- Take care of your health
Discover a wealth of information on travelling by Motorhome, Caravan or Boat when planning your holiday or trip of a lifetime
Which ever way you wish to travel, do it with style!