Potocki Palace -Polish: Pa?ac Potockich, is a large baroque palace in Warsaw located at Krakowskie Przedmie?cie Street 15, directly opposite the Presidential Palace. It was originally built for Denhoff family and succeeded by Potocki family in the end of 18th century.
The original building that stood where the palace now stands was burned down by Swedish and Brandenburgian forces in the 1650s. The new one was commissioned by Ernest Denhoff and construction started in 1693 under the architect Giovanni Pioli. From 1731 it belonged to August Aleksander Czartoryski.
Under the Czartoryski family, the palace underwent several renovations. In 1760 the building façade was refashioned. Also new alcove outbuildings and two wings facing the street, finished with a storeyed pavilions with mansard roofs were established. All this according to plans by Jakub Fontana. Between them a guard-house was erected (1763) with sculptures by Sebastian Zeisl and two gates on each side. The layout is shaped like a horseshoe, with a central part and two side wings. The building was set back from the street by a courtyard, protected by a wrought-iron fence with a gate. The fence was designed in the neorococo style by Leandro Marconi.
Pa?ac Potockich was torn down in 1944 by the Germans after the collapse of the Warsaw Uprising. It was rebuilt after the war in 1948-1950 according to a design by Jan Zachwatowicz.