Member Site of The Tour Expert Club
10% off Duration of Stay to all Tour Expert Members
Camp in our beautiful orchard garden with stunning views over the Koppany Valley towards the village. The site offers an inexpensive rural retreat away from the crowds, staying in our four berth touring caravan or have a break in our traditional Hungarian cottage where we can offer Bed and Breakfast or Self Catering options.
Easy access to all the main attractions within the Southern Transdanubia area, for example the thermal spa town of Tamasi, Lake Balaton, Pecs and Kaposvar.
We are only ten minutes walk from the local village shop and pub and situated 12 miles from Tamasi off the main road from Pecs to Lake Balaton.
What to do?
- The area around Koppanyszanto offers inexpensive fine local wines and small tranquil villages set in picturesque surroundings.
- We can arrange accompanied fishing trips, horse riding experiences, wine tasting tours, cycle hire, bird watching, and hunting trips (in season).
- We can also supply information for walking in the area, visiting historical churches and other cultural locations.
- Relax and unwind in the renowned health spa resort of Tamasi with natural thermal waters and holistic treatments.
- Hungary has almost 300 thermal and medicinal waters which provide natural pain relief for arthritis and rheumatism.
Camp Site Address:Tranquil Pines, 334, Dozsa Gyorgy Utca, Koppanyszanto 7094, Tolna Hungary
Office Telephone : 0036 74670721
Mobile : 0044 7707574602