The Fürstenzug (German for “Procession of Princes”) in Dresden, Germany, is a large mural of a mounted procession of the princes of Saxony, made out of 25,000 Meißner porcelain tiles. 102 metres (335 ft) long and 9.5 metres (31 ft) high, it is one of the largest porcelain artworks in the world. It shows the thousand year history of the Princely house of Wettin. The mural is located in the Augustusstraße in Dresden, between the Semperoper, Hofkirche and Georgentor, with the Dresden Frauenkirche on the other side. The picture was only minimally damaged in World War II. Today it is one of the most visited attractions in Dresden.
By 1589, the wall where the picture stands was already decorated with a chalk picture. For the 800th anniversary of the house of Wettin another stucco version was commissioned, but it deteriorated rapidly. From 1904 to 1907 the current picture was constructed with Meissen porcelain tiles. The mural depicts 35 Saxon kings, from Conrad, Margrave of Meissen to George of Saxony