The Belvedere auf dem Pfingstberg is a palace in the northern part of the Neuer Garten park in Potsdam, Germany, atop Pfingstberg mountain. It was commissioned by Friedrich Wilhelm IV and is only one part of an originally substantially more extensive building project. The twin-towered building was modelled on of Italian Renaissance architechture, and it was built between 1847 and 1863 with an interuption from 1852 till 1860. From sketches of from the king, the architechts Ludwig Persius, Friedrich August Stüler and Ludwig Ferdinand Hessian drew up details plans. The garden architect Peter Joseph Lenné was responsible for the design of the grounds.
The building fell into disrepair, but was repaired between 1988 and 2005 by a group of local residents. Today, the belvedere is open for tourists.